Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Check that lushness. Apparently, 5 green thumbs work way better than one. I'd like to take this opportunity to A, thank everyone who lives in Ypsi for watering, and B. remind everyone that but 6 short weeks ago, that looked like this:

pride is a word for it. Excitement is another. Monday, I picked my first share of the harvest. A bunch of arugula, a single zucchini, and some dill.

We grilled the Zucchini, thinly sliced and rubbed with tarragon and olive oil. It was sweet and a little sultry as it stuck between your teeth.
The arugula I put in a pasta that is barely worth mentioning, and the dill is sitting on my counter top eagerly awaiting cucumbers.
I suppose this wasn't a very exciting post, or very useful, but, I was so proud I just had to share.

No comments: